Media Release (April 2018)
Festive gatherings of residents, patients, family members and staff award recipients and nominees were held in the month of February and March to mark the annual Sisters of St. Joseph of Sault Ste. Marie Awards for Excellence.
The Awards for Excellence were presented to individuals chosen by their peers as examples of their commitment to living out the organization’s values of “Caring Beyond the Moment with Service, Integrity, Dignity and Excellence.”
This year’s recipients are:
- Tracy Lessard, Chaplain
- Mavia DeNoble, Occupational Therapist
- Kandy Pedisic, Clinical Lead
- Allanah O’Brien, Life Enrichment Assistant
- Amanda McKee, Personal Care Assistant
- Sue Lynn Roy, Personal Care Assistant
- Karen Redner, Personal Care Assistant
- Sierra Roberti, Life Enrichment Assistant
- Carole Poitras, Life Enrichment Assistant
- Cindy Bertrand, Personal Care Assistant
- Andrew Conti, Personal Care Assistant
“At St. Joseph’s, we believe that it is important to recognize and celebrate people within our organization who strive to express healing love through care, compassion and concern for each other and the people we serve. We do this by demonstrating the spirit and charisma of the Sisters of St. Joseph of Sault Ste. Marie who have exemplified these values in the Sudbury community since 1950 through their work of unity and reconciliation”, said Jo-Anne Palkovits, President and CEO / Administrator.
Congratulations to all our nominees and award recipients.