The Sisters of St. Joseph of Sault Ste. Marie Award for Excellence is a very prestigious award in that it is a Legacy Award building on the history of the good works of the Sisters in Sudbury who founded the Sudbury General Hospital of the Immaculate Heart of Mary in 1950. This work continues in our ability to live out our Mission and how we respond to the needs of our residents, patients, volunteers, visitors and staff at St. Joseph’s Continuing Care Centre, St. Joseph’s Health Centre, St. Joseph’s Villa and Villa St. Gabriel Villa.
Villa St. Gabriel Villa Recipients 2015-16
Ruth Ladouceur, RN
Angie Brunet, Receptionist
Sheree Landry, ESA
From left to right: Ruth Ladouceur, Angie Brunet, Sheree Landry and Jo-Anne Palkovits, Administrator