The Sisters of St. Joseph of Sault Ste. Marie Award for Excellence is a very prestigious award in that it is a Legacy Award building on the history of the good works of the Sisters in Sudbury who founded the Sudbury General Hospital of the Immaculate Heart of Mary in 1950.  This work continues in our ability to live out our Mission and how we respond to the needs of our residents, patients, volunteers, visitors and staff at St. Joseph’s Continuing Care Centre, St. Joseph’s Health Centre, St. Joseph’s Villa and Villa St. Gabriel Villa.

St. Joseph’s Health Centre & St. Joseph’s Continuing Care Centre Recipients 2015-16

Michelle Edwards, Food Services Manager, SJHC

Tiffany St. Germain, RPN, SJCCC

Carson Frattini, Building Services Assistant, SJCCC

SSJSSM_SJHC_SJCCC_2015

from  left to right:  Michelle Edwards, Tiffany St. Germain, Carson Frattini & Jo-Anne Palkovits, President and CEO